Thursday, August 27, 2009

oh hey...

hey blogging world!

my name is lydia...i just started this blog as well as opened an etsy store last week. i graduated last year with a degree in fashion merchandising. for my senior project i had to create a clothing line...which eventually lead me to opening up my etsy store. my designs have been sold in local boutiques and i've had several people tell me that etsy was the place to be...so now that's where i am!

please stop by my store (http://paulnkc.etsy.com/), take a look around, and definitely let me know your suggestions and opinions on my designs and store.

i hope you like what you see and will take the time to say hi! (:

1 comment:

  1. Bought a racer back, tie dye, maxi dress (yellow, brown, white and green) at a high end consignment boutique. Fits beautifully, and get more compliments than anything in my closet. Want more. Where to I find??? Please advise.

    ReplyDelete